- The Harrison Library will host board games today from 4 p.m., to 5 p.m. People are invited to bring a friend or 2 and play one of the library's many board games in the Children's Room. The library is located at 2 Bruce Ave. in Harrison.
- Dr. Samantha Slotnick is hosting a workshop at 7 p.m. Tuesday to help parents identify visual difficulties that could be hampering their child's learning experience. The workshop will be held in Central Eyes Optical, located at 161 S. Central Park Ave. in Hartsdale. Check here for more details.
- The New Westchester Symphony Orchestra invites local musicians to a complimentary rehearsal at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, inside the Music Conservatory of Westchester, located at 216 Central Ave. in White Plains. The first audition for the amateur community orchestra is free. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP to a rehearsal and go to www.newsymphony.org for additional information about the orchestra.
- SCORE Westchester is hosting a workshop on sales strategies relations Wednesday, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. This workshop offered by SCORE Westchester will cover the importance of establishing a Unique Competitive Edge as a first step in developing a sales strategy. Register here. SCORE Westchester is located at 120 Bloomingdale Rd. in White Plains.
- The Harrison Recreation Department will host movie nights Wednesday at the Bernie Guagnini Brentwood Pool and Thursday at the Ron Belmont Pool Complex. Both events are scheduled to begin at 8 p.m.
- The Harrison Town-Village Board is scheduled to meet Thursday at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will take place inside the municipal building, located at 1 Heineman Pl. in Harrison.
- The Digital Arts Experience in White Plains is hosting an open mic Thursday at 7 p.m. All ages and skill levels welcome. Bring your instruments. Sound system provided. The Digital Arts Experience is located at 170 Hamilton Ave. in White Plains.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something