A donation box placed outside of Meritage Restaurant will accept items 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A collection box inside Harper's will be accessible after 5 p.m. on weekdays, after 12 p.m. on Saturdays and after 11 a.m. on Sundays.
Meritage co-owner/manager Jamie Steinthal will deliver the goods to All In, a volunteer organization based in Staten Island, NY.
"Only the specific items mentioned on the list of supplies needed are being sought," Harper's proprietor and general manager Justin Montgomery said.
The list follows:
- Dish soap
- Clorox wipes
- Mops, brooms and shovels
- Depends (brand name) disposable underwear
- Face masks and work gloves
- Heavy duty garbage bags and plastic storage containers
- Sponges, rags and paper towels
- New socks and new underwear (for men, women and children)
Meritage Restaurant, 1505 Weaver St., Scarsdale, NY, 914-472-8484.
Harper's Bar and Restaurant, 92 Main St., Dobbs Ferry, NY, 914-693-2306.