There might not be such a thing as a free lunch or dinner, but someone else picking up the tab is probably the closest thing.
So, why not pick your favorite restaurant to visit when you aren't footing the bill? This week's Reader's Choice asks readers to pick Harrison's best place to eat when money isn't a consideration.
There are plenty of great restaurants in Harrison, but we picked seven of our favorites to get started.
If we missed a place you think should be included, let us know in the comments section below. Let us know a place by Wednesday and we will even add it to the poll.
Votes will be accepted until 9 a.m. Friday and the winner will be announced that afternoon. Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results and reviews on Patch Places.
Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.
- (632 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase)
- (578 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase)
- (11 Taylor Square, West Harrison)
- (1 Colonial Place, Harrison)
- (267 Halstead Avenue, Harrison)
- (307 Halstead Avenue, Harrison)
- (87 Lake Street, West Harrison)