If you run out of butter or need another aluminum pot for the stove today, last-minute shopping is taken to the extreme.
Luckily, some grocery stores in the area are open and will be offering specials. So if your sister unrepentantly shows up with her husband and four children, you can make sure you have enough food for all.
- 7 a.m.–5 p.m., A&P. 355 Halstead Ave. Ph: 914-835-2133. View circular.
- 8 a.m.–2 p.m., Food City. 7 Halstead Ave. Ph: 914-835-2782.
- 7 a.m.–3 p.m., Stop and Shop. 1326 Boston Post Rd. Ph: 914-834-9560. View circular.
- 6 a.m.–2 a.m., Shoprite. 8 Joyce Rd. Ph: 914-740-9771. View circular.
- 7 a.m.–3 p.m., Super Stop and Shop. 2425 Palmer Ave. Ph: 914-632-7084. View circular.
- 7 a.m.–3 p.m., Super Stop and Shop. 28 Harrison St. Ph: 914-637-2510. View circular.
- 7 a.m.–4 p.m., D'Agostino's, 142 S Ridge St. Ph: 914-935-3324. View circular.
- 7 a.m.–4 p.m., Stop and Shop, 15 Waterfront Pl. Ph: 914-937-7318. View circular.
- 7 a.m.–6 p.m., A&P Fresh. 261 South Ridge St. Ph: 914-937-6990. View circular.
- 5 a.m.–10 p.m., Playland Market. 488 Forest Ave. Ph: 914-967-2450. Various turkey offerings.