- Harrison Town Clerk Jackie Greer has announced that the E-Z Pass On-the-Go tags are now available for sale in her office. Stop by the Clerk's office in the Municipal Building, located at 1 Heineman Place, in Harrison, and purchase your prepackaged E-Z Pass tag for $25. Mount the tag in your vehicle and start using it immediately to start saving 5 percent on tolls. Be sure to follow instructions included on how and where to mount the tag. Register the tag within two days of use by visiting www.e-zpassny.com or calling 1-800-697-1554. You must register the tag within 48 hours of its first use. Once the tag is registered, the full $25 will be moved to your E-Z Pass account.
- The Mamaroneck Artist Guild (MAG) will host a talk and information meeting with representatives of Oregon-based manufacturer of glass for art and architecture, Bullseye Glass, at the Gallery at 7 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 12. The gallery is located at 126 Larchmont Ave. in Larchmont.
- The Digital Arts Experience is hosting a fall open house today, from 6 p.m. to 9p.m. Explore the creative after-school possibilities for your child! Classes meet once a week for 8 weeks, starting Sept. 16. The Digital Arts Experience, 170 Hamilton Ave, Suite 100, in White Plains.
- Thursday will bring thunderstorms in the p.m. hours, with a high around 84, according to the National Weather Service.
- In Patch blogs, Claudia Murphy reminds us to Never Forget. Read here.